Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays to All

Christmas!  The season has been every bit as wonderful as we had hoped for -- and will be a source of memories for many years to come.

Jim R joined us for dinner -- and we laughed our way through many stories.


Everyone Together!


Alan and Jimmy

David and Jimmy

I was thrilled to make dessert for the Leedy's Christmas Eve Party:  what about these gourmet apples isn't to love!  I did control myself (ie they are not over the top as I did not put the white chocolate drizzle on as I had planned).

All Good Things 

We were treated to a Christmas Eve day brunch with Barbara and John and then dinner at the Leedy's.  So much delicious food at every turn!  And friends & family!!

Bryan and Nick

Holiday Cheer!

The best Christmas I can remember!!






No comments:

Post a Comment