Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sun and Sand!

I spent a lazy day trying to stay out of the sun.  Yikes!  I let myself play in the water for 15 minutes and even that left me with a pink tinge after sunscreen!  The rest of the time, like most of the tourists here, I jammed up against the tropical foliage at the bottom of the cliffs.  For some reason there are not beach umbrellas to rent....you can make a fortune.

Tomorrow, on my last day in Thailand,  I am taking a snorkeling trip with a scuba shop so hope to spend more time in the water and see even greater variety of fish and maybe some healthy coral.

Then, it is off to Malaysia.



This area is known for rock climbing...

I can highly recommend these pancakes...called roti...a bit like a crepe.
My favorites are Lemon + Sugar (not at this stand) and Banana + Nutella.


No comments:

Post a Comment