Sunday, April 12, 2015

Back to the Beginning

And so the adventure draws nearly to a close.  I returned today to Singapore on one of those bus rides.  It was day light & only 5 hours but it featured one bus change (reason unknown), Malaysia emigration and Singapore immigration.  All in a driving rainstorm.  But the AC worked.  Phew.

I think those fancy machines at the border crossings are all feeding photos into some huge picture database.  At this crossing I did not have to do thumb or finger prints.

Tomorrow...The National Botanic Gardens.  I intend to spend the morning there and will retreat only if the rains re-appear.  Within the Botanic Garden is a dedicated Orchid Garden with over 1,000 species and 2,000 hybrids.  I am charging up all my camera batteries!!

Like most the hostels I booked -- I found this one through Hostel World.  Liked it enough in January to return.
AC, internet, breakfast, and a female dorm.  PJ party every night!
I will miss the women I have meet & shared stories with.  These young people are AMAZING.

May this PLEASE be the last staircase for me to lug my suitcase up.

No comments:

Post a Comment