Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Moving South Towards Singapore

My last "new place" is Melaka, Malaysia.  Founded in the 14th century it is city steeped in history with Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, and British rule through time.

Mostly today was about getting to Melaka -- relying on quick, clean, and very efficient bus lines.   Not much fun & certainly no stories in that!

 Slowly inching my way back.

KL Long Distance Bus Terminal...20+ gates, all very clean and efficient.
The bus left on time & it wasn't even full.

I would have jumped aboard this pedi cab if it had air conditioning.
Alas, I just walked and sweated.  And like why did I book the room with the fan and not AC?

A touch of the Dutch legacy

Bell tower in the main square--called Town Square by some, Dutch Square by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment