Sunday, January 4, 2015

Planning....sort of....for 2015

Time to take stock and pencil together a schedule for 2015.  Lots of options -- what should we do when?  Here is the current draft with WINTER a solid commitment.

WINTER --  I wanted to ride an elephant; Alan wanted to ride his bike.    So I will be spending time in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, and Malaysia.  Alan will join me for a few weeks to explore Thailand.   He will return to Arizona and base again in Tucson.

Off I go!

SPRING & SUMMER--I will return from Asia and we will wander slowly north.  We did way too much driving last year so plan to scale back and stay on the West Coast this year.


 FALL -- Time to jump on the airplane -- this time for Western Europe.  We are thinking just wandering from Paris to Berlin and then south to Vienna.  I plan to follow the chocolate, cheese, and  tour guidebook.

WINTER -- while it seems a long way off, we figure on basing next winter in Arizona.   


Like all plans....subject to change....so stay tuned!!



No comments:

Post a Comment