Monday, January 5, 2015

Ready, Set .... Pack

Pack.  How light can I pack up for 3 months?  How much is too much?  How much is not enough?

I opted for a backpack/daypack and a small roller suitcase.

Everything that I REALLY don't want to lose is in the backpack.  And it weighs only....15 pounds.

And the suitcase has everything else and it weighs less than 15 pounds.  And has lots of space.

The backpack has

2 cameras
3 lenses
misc camera gear like filters
1 laptop
1 guide book
1 Nook
1 cross word puzzle book
and enough cables to rewire an entire house.

I guess I have to try lugging all this stuff around and figure out if I like the photography enough to warrant the load.  Once at a guesthouse I will be able to lock up most of the stuff and explore with a lighter load!

The suitcase has

2 changes of clothes
toiletries
jacket
rain poncho
bathing suit

SOOOO....off I go!

1 comment: